Search Recipes

Sunday 8 January 2017

Real life product testing - How to Veggetti

The veggetti, advertised as an easy and affordable way to prepare raw vegetable pasta. I was totally inthused when I saw it advertised on sale for $10 in one of my local boxing week flyers so of course I had to try.

Upon inspection, and as usual with as seen on TV products, I received an underwhelming plastic tube with two blades, one marked thick and the other side thin.

The Veggetti is expectedly, light weight and easy to hold and then requires a suprising amount of force to use. I tried it with zucchini and it does perform by making a watery pasta like vegetable creation.

Here's a live video of me trying out the veggetti!



Check out my next post, where I will be cooking the zucchini veggetti! It's surprisingly delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment