Search Recipes

Friday 20 May 2011

May Review - Sherni's Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce

Yesterday, I was blessed with the opportunity to commence working on a promotional partnership for Sherni's Indian cooking sauces.

I was thrilled when I found out they only contained all natural quality ingredients and are prepared here locally in Ontario.  Although the tasting was amazing I was anxious to try the product out for myself in my home kitchen.

My girls were pleased and found the mild butter chicken sauce delicious. As a mom I was thrilled to be able to produce a healthy, restaurant quality meal in less than half an hour!

The following are my instructions on how to prepare a quick and fabulous butter chicken entree for you and your family!

Sherni's sauces are now available at your local Wal-mart!

Butter Chicken

Ingredients:

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tomato, diced (optional)
1 tbsp garam masala

1 Jar Sherni's Butter Chicken Sauce


Instructions:

Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat

Brown the chicken in vegetable oil for around 10 minutes

Add the onion and stir-fry until softened

Add the garlic, tomato and garam masala to the pan, stir and continue to cook for 30 seconds

Add the sauce and bring to a soft boil

Serve with rice, paratha or roti

Pictured below with steamed broccoli and basmati rice


No comments:

Post a Comment